Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Roswell Legacy

Well, I just now received in the mail an "advance uncorrected proof" (in Word.doc form) copy of a forthcoming book titled The Roswell Legacy: The Untold Story of the First Military Officer at the 1947 Crash Site, written by Jesse Marcel, Jr., and Linda Marcel, and with a foreword from Stan Friedman.

As the publisher tells me: "In his page-turning, thriller of a non-fiction book, Marcel, Jr. explains the government cover-up and the people involved; backs up his father's knowledge and expertise as an investigator; and portrays other frightening UFO sightings. He ends the book by describing his recent, hair-raising encounter with a high U.S. official who gives the author a glimpse into a Pandora's Box of covertly funded "black government" activities that include hiding the Roswell Incident."

The book isn't actually published until September, so I'm not sure why the publisher has sent me a copy now in Word form. But, hey, I'm not complaining! As soon as time allows, I will digest and review...

2 comments:

Stephen said...

Sounds interesting, possibly looking for some constructive criticism before going to final print? I know i would, especially with the current trend to move away from ETH and look in new directions.
New doors opening, maybe?

Look forward to your review.

Nick Redfern said...

Hey Stefanos
I hope to have the review up some time next week.